Saturday, April 3, 2010

Maxin', Relxain'

My time in Toronto has been lax to say the least. I wake up at 9, go to work where I am surrounded by the aromas of coffee that I love so much, and enjoy a crepe. At night I come home to make dinner with Andrew and maybe go for a walk, play crib, or watch a movie. I am literally on a perma-vacation.

Do I have you relaxed an mellowed yet? Here are some pictures of this weekend.

Andrew's co-workers filming a video for work

Steph was a natural football jock!

At a rooftop pub after filming!


Afterwards Steph took us for a tour of U of T


And everyone crashed on the library couches

THE greatest garage door in TO

THE saddest poem in TO

A latte

and some tea at tea shop near Andrew's place

1 comment:

  1. I love David's Tea. We have one in Kits. My favorite is the Long Life Oolong tea.

    ReplyDelete