Monday, October 10, 2011

Blog-ON!

It's been over one year since I have written on my blog and I am feeling that now is a good point to write again. Until recently I didn't feel like there was a lot for me to write about, but then I thought more and more about the past year and am feeling exhausted already just thinking about all there is to write! I'm not sure to whom, but that's the beauty of a blog - there might not be anyone reading! These posts don't have to be substantial breakthroughs or strokes of genius each time, but looking back on my blogging days from last year made me realise how much I personally get out of blogging.

Looking back has also really shown me how each day does count. This will serve as good motivation to blog more frequently...so I can look back again and remember how each day meant something.

So here is to another year of blogging, friends! Let me know if you have a blog going too - I'd love to catch up on your lives too =)

From she, who loves bees - take care!

1 comment:

  1. All I can do is smile about the fact that you're blogging again :) Looking forward to anything and everything you have to write about!

    ReplyDelete