Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time Flies Faster Than a Humble Bee

Let's get up to date; the past few weeks I have apparently been too busy to blog...which should mean that I have some great tales and stories for you about all of my adventures. Right? Riiiighttt....well I have nothing extraordinary to report, and besides having started my new job, not a lot is new!

Although there is nothing I would rather do on this rainy, blustery, sleepy day than rehash the past weeks, I feel this would require more energy than I am capable or more likely, willing, to exert; therefore, I have come up with a happy medium - I will post the photographs of the missing weeks in chronological order and the story telling onus will be yours!

Ok that's not fun for you...I will write where necessary. Fine? Fine.

...I'm talking to myself.

 Enjoy the snapshots!!
Awwwwwwwe!
 
We found the best hot pot restaurant!
Out for Malaysian dinner

 
Andrew's bruschetta tilapia!
Taking the boys to St. Lawrence Market
  Our afternoon of touring TO - Casa Loma
Oatmeal pancakes with homemade apple stew!
After the gold medal game - Dundas Square was insane!
Quebec white cheddar from Leslieville Cheese Market aka. my new home.
Making cabbage rolls and perogi's
Cabbage soup, cabbage rolls, cheddar potato perogi's
Handmade truffles from my work
At the beach in our parka's haha
"The big kahuna"
He said next time he's ordering the "Cardiac Arrest"
This was their smallest burger. Wow, we love Dangerous Dan's!
Carmelized carrots and pears, lentils and wild rice, and dijon chicken. 
Dancing with friends!
 
Spaghetti with butternut squash and watercress. This was so good!
Organic top sirloin with red wine reduction, grilled asparagus and enoki, spaghetti and cheddar.

No comments:

Post a Comment