Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ciao Amigo's!

It was a fun week, but Geoff and Kevin have gone back to Saskatoon. Thanks for coming to visit guys, hope you had a fun week kickin' around TO! We had fun, but are definitely ready to eat at home again. I think I've filled my yearly quota for eating out.

This weekend I broke away from the guys for a bit and met up with Kendra for lunch. We went to Epicure down Queen W and wow, this food was more than satisfying. I ordered the rosemary chicken wrap with half salad and half fries (homemade shoestrings mmmm!). After that we wandered around Queen and popped into some great little shops.

That night Kendra came over to the apartment for some tiramisu and then took me to the Dance Cave! It was a pretty interesting club with a strange range of people - made for some excellent people watching!

Sunday, Andrew and I went to Casa Loma while the boys went shopping. We had a lot of fun running through the castle.
Enjoying our time at Casa Loma

Who is this foxy lady?!

Horsing around in the stables! (omg my jokes are as lame as mom's)

No comments:

Post a Comment